The African Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics (ACE-B) through the collaboration between the University of Sciences, Techniques and Technologies of Bamako (USTTB) and Tulane University, USA is pleased to announce the call for application for the PhD fellowship in bioinformatics and related fields.
The ACE-B is, therefore, offering limited PhD scholarships to highly deserving students on a competitive basis in the fields of Bioinformatics and related fields for a maximum of three years (36 months).
The applications will be assessed by the following criteria:
- Master’s degree in a related field is a requirement;
- The candidate must meet minimum requirement for admission into PhD program as stipulated by USTTB’s doctoral school (EDSTM)
- Feasibility and pertinence of the research proposal
Deadline: Interested candidates have to submit their applications by 30th September, 2019.
- Application form
- Letter of motivation + CV
- Two letters of recommendation from supervisors or mentors
- Research proposal (introduction, objectives, methodology, expected outcomes, budget and timetable – 5 pages max)
The program is scheduled to start in November 2019.
All interested candidates can apply by filling in a application form that can be downloaded from the ACE-B web site : http://www.aceb-mali.org/. All application documents must be sent by email to the following address: email@example.com
In attached files the forms